Friday, September 5, 2008

Castle officially opened

Welcome to my new Blog! I am happy to finally gather my works under one website. Here you can view my art in videos and slideshows, and follow my ups and downs that my journey in the world of costumes has, and will be, facing. The joy of creating and the hard work, shall hopefully one day reach all the goals I promised to myself to do, when I was 17 and having the passion for costumes grow in me. Now i'm close to the age of 25, and I have worked, studied, cried, studied, worked and yet again cried to reach the point where I am now. On the verge of moving my whole life to Italy this autumn, I decided to start a blog to share with you the journey coming. Hopefully my work shall give the audiences much pleasure and joy in the years to come!

No comments: