Tuesday, September 9, 2008

IUAV Venice: Directing course "Prince of Homburg" 2007



More slides on my archives! Here is one from my studies in Venice. The course was directed by Elisabeth Schweeger http://www.berlin-school.com/en;faculty-research;faculty;d:431.htm and it was about the play "Prince of Homburg". Each student had to analyse it, direct it, make the scenography to it, and costume it. Only as a rehearsal luckily, the production wasn't really made on-stage in reality. Lucky for me, my idea would have taken millions.
Here you can see parts of the final idea that Ms. Schweeger finally accepted, and gave me good points for it. After calling me a "Kitch Noodle" for first fighting so hard to make the world pretty, and pink, and filled-with-fairy-tales. But I do thank for it, because I was able to reach new kind of ideas that I haven't tried before!

Ps. Unfortunately, this fine idea crashed at once, when 6 months after the course, I saw the movie "300"....Shame, I would've like to use this some day.

No comments: